MintMe.com Coin (MINTME) traded up 12.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on August 6th. During the last week, MintMe.com Coin has traded up 59.4% against the US dollar. MintMe.com Coin has a total market cap of $3.24 million and $209,539.00 worth of MintMe.com Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MintMe.com Coin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0174 or 0.00000075 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $23,202.34 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,709.34 or 0.07367095 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0696 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $38.15 or 0.00164442 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.95 or 0.00021325 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $61.19 or 0.00263716 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $162.82 or 0.00701760 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $141.54 or 0.00610005 BTC.
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00005752 BTC.
- COUTION LIVE (CTL) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000981 BTC.
MintMe.com Coin Profile
MINTME is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2-MintMe version hashing algorithm. MintMe.com Coin’s total supply is 535,590,146 coins and its circulating supply is 185,590,144 coins. MintMe.com Coin’s official website is www.mintme.com/coin. MintMe.com Coin’s official message board is webchain.network/news/archive. MintMe.com Coin’s official Twitter account is @mintmeproject.
Buying and Selling MintMe.com Coin
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MintMe.com Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MintMe.com Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MintMe.com Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MintMe.com Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MintMe.com Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.