Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology Price Performance
Shares of PFV opened at €141.40 ($145.77) on Tuesday. Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology has a fifty-two week low of €134.60 ($138.76) and a fifty-two week high of €226.00 ($232.99). The firm’s 50 day moving average price is €150.56 and its 200 day moving average price is €163.30. The company has a market cap of $1.40 billion and a P/E ratio of 20.78. The company has a quick ratio of 1.40, a current ratio of 2.45 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.61.
About Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Receive News & Ratings for Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.