DigiByte (DGB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on August 6th. In the last seven days, DigiByte has traded up 3.3% against the dollar. One DigiByte coin can now be purchased for about $0.0124 or 0.00000053 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. DigiByte has a total market cap of $192.67 million and approximately $9.02 million worth of DigiByte was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0420 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- X-HASH (XSH) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00006812 BTC.
- Monopoly Millionaire Control (MMC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00001110 BTC.
DigiByte Coin Profile
DGB is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 10th, 2014. DigiByte’s total supply is 15,548,319,014 coins. DigiByte’s official message board is dgbforum.com. DigiByte’s official Twitter account is @digibytecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for DigiByte is www.digibyte.io. The Reddit community for DigiByte is /r/Digibyte and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling DigiByte
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigiByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigiByte should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DigiByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigiByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigiByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.