Alliance Global Partners began coverage on shares of Bion Environmental Technologies (OTCMKTS:BNET – Get Rating) in a research note published on Wednesday, The Fly reports. The firm issued a buy rating and a $3.00 price target on the basic materials company’s stock.
Bion Environmental Technologies Stock Performance
OTCMKTS BNET opened at $1.15 on Wednesday. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $1.11 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $1.02. Bion Environmental Technologies has a twelve month low of $0.80 and a twelve month high of $1.80.
Bion Environmental Technologies Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bion Environmental Technologies (BNET)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Receive News & Ratings for Bion Environmental Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bion Environmental Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.