ZClassic (ZCL) traded 3.1% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on June 23rd. In the last week, ZClassic has traded 6.6% higher against the US dollar. ZClassic has a market capitalization of $256,695.52 and $12.00 worth of ZClassic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZClassic coin can now be purchased for about $0.0276 or 0.00000130 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $67.04 or 0.00315449 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.23 or 0.00081079 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.04 or 0.00070780 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00002079 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00004493 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 29.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0620 or 0.00000292 BTC.
- Bit Hotel (BTH) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000070 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZClassic is a cryptocurrency forked from Zcash. It has the exact same features as ZEC, including its private transactions protected by zero knowledge proofs and its Equihash Proof of Stake mining, but with no founder's reward. This founder's reward is currently deducted from mined zcash blocks (20% of all block rewards during the first four years of mining which will amount to 10% of the total zcash supply). By removing this founder's reward ZClassic wants to make mining fair for everyone involved. Block explorer data from https://classic.zcha.in/ “
Buying and Selling ZClassic
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZClassic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZClassic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZClassic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZClassic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZClassic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.