Transense Technologies plc (LON:TRT – Get Rating) insider Nigel Rogers purchased 15,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, June 21st. The stock was purchased at an average cost of GBX 59 ($0.72) per share, for a total transaction of £8,850 ($10,840.27).
TRT opened at GBX 61.50 ($0.75) on Friday. The stock has a market cap of £9.84 million and a PE ratio of 43.93. The company has a quick ratio of 5.64, a current ratio of 5.97 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 5.36. Transense Technologies plc has a 52 week low of GBX 56 ($0.69) and a 52 week high of GBX 124.40 ($1.52). The business’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 68.56 and its 200 day simple moving average is GBX 73.48.
About Transense Technologies (Get Rating)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Transense Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Transense Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.