Permanent TSB Group Holdings plc (OTCMKTS:ILPMY – Get Rating)’s stock price fell 0.7% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $1.47 and last traded at $1.47. 1,351 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 88% from the average session volume of 11,240 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.48.
The company has a 50 day moving average of $1.62 and a 200 day moving average of $1.77.
About Permanent TSB Group (OTCMKTS:ILPMY)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Permanent TSB Group (ILPMY)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Permanent TSB Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Permanent TSB Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.