Particl (PART) traded up 34.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on June 23rd. Particl has a total market cap of $7.39 million and approximately $3,527.00 worth of Particl was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Particl coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.60 or 0.00002870 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Particl has traded up 59.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- WINk (WIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- CoinField Coin (CFC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00001280 BTC.
- holoride (RIDE) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00001100 BTC.
- Volt Inu V2 (VOLT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- Global Coin Research (GCR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00007442 BTC.
- Validity (VAL) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00007049 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Ratio Finance (RATIO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00003560 BTC.
- Team Finance (TEAM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00008136 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Particl is a blockchain-based eCommerce platform, allowing customers and merchants to be directl connected on a peer-to-peer network with reliable privacy features. Users can buy or sell anything, similar to eBay, Etsy or Amazon, except that all the transaction data, payments and conversations happen over a self-governed, distributed network instead of a central server. Transactions within the network are conducted in PART, the native cryptocurrency in the Particl PoS blockchain. Particl Desktop is a modern, intuitive, and user-friendly desktop application to make untraceable payments, buy or sell products and services online using the Open Marketplace, participate in community decisions, or start staking funds. Particl Desktop is the point-of-access into the Particl ecosystem. The Particl Market enables direct person to person e-commerce. Using peer-to-peer technology, it operates with no central authority or middleman and is exclusively owned and operated by its network of users. Particl offers to everyone the ability to partake in the global economy, regardless of its geographical location. “
Buying and Selling Particl
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Particl directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Particl should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Particl using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Particl Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Particl and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.