Luxottica Group SpA (OTCMKTS:LUXTY – Get Rating)’s stock price shot up 0.4% on Thursday . The company traded as high as $55.90 and last traded at $55.80. 2,900 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 80% from the average session volume of 14,259 shares. The stock had previously closed at $55.60.
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.19, a quick ratio of 0.88 and a current ratio of 1.18. The company has a market capitalization of $27.07 billion, a P/E ratio of 24.37 and a beta of 0.27. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $55.80 and its 200-day simple moving average is $55.80.
About Luxottica Group (OTCMKTS:LUXTY)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Luxottica Group (LUXTY)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Luxottica Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Luxottica Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.