Kuaishou Technology (OTCMKTS:KUASF – Get Rating) shares were down 5.7% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $10.48 and last traded at $10.48. Approximately 36,859 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 94% from the average daily volume of 616,135 shares. The stock had previously closed at $11.11.
Separately, Barclays decreased their target price on Kuaishou Technology from $10.00 to $8.00 in a research report on Thursday, May 26th. One equities research analyst has rated the stock with a hold rating and four have issued a buy rating to the company. According to MarketBeat, the company has an average rating of “Moderate Buy” and a consensus price target of $74.00.
The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $8.98 and a 200 day moving average price of $9.58.
Kuaishou Technology, an investment holding company, provides live streaming, online marketing, and other services mainly in the People's Republic of China. It offers Kuaishou Flagship, a short video and content based social networking platform; Kuaishou Express; Kuaishou Concept; Yitian Camera, an app to create photographs, videos, and vlogs; Kmovie, a shooting, editing, and production tool; AcFun, a video sharing website; and Kuaikandian, an information content aggregator.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kuaishou Technology (KUASF)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Kuaishou Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kuaishou Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.