Separately, DA Davidson set a $4.00 target price on Intellicheck in a research report on Monday.
Shares of NYSE IDN opened at $1.83 on Tuesday. The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $1.92. Intellicheck has a twelve month low of $1.33 and a twelve month high of $9.68.
Intellicheck, Inc, a technology company, develops, integrates, and markets threat identification and identity authentication solutions for bank and retail fraud prevention, law enforcement threat identification, and mobile and handheld access control and security systems primarily in the United States.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Intellicheck (IDN)
- Are These Cheap Copper Stocks Right For Your Portfolio?
- Zai Lab Stock Has Fallen to Value Levels
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
Receive News & Ratings for Intellicheck Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Intellicheck and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.