Separately, StockNews.com began coverage on Intellicheck in a research note on Monday, June 13th. They issued a hold rating on the stock.
IDN opened at $1.83 on Monday. Intellicheck has a 52 week low of $1.33 and a 52 week high of $9.68. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $1.92.
Intellicheck, Inc, a technology company, develops, integrates, and markets threat identification and identity authentication solutions for bank and retail fraud prevention, law enforcement threat identification, and mobile and handheld access control and security systems primarily in the United States.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Intellicheck (IDN)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Intellicheck Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Intellicheck and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.