Biopharmx Corp (NYSEAMERICAN:BPMX – Get Rating)’s share price dropped 2% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $0.29 and last traded at $0.29. Approximately 499,122 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 77% from the average daily volume of 2,150,348 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.30.
Biopharmx Company Profile (NYSEAMERICAN:BPMX)
BioPharmX Corporation, a specialty pharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes novel prescription and over-the-counter (OTC) products that address dermatology and women's health markets. The company offers VI2OLET, an OTC molecular iodine dietary supplement that addresses cyclic breast discomfort, as well as alleviates the symptoms of fibrocystic breast condition (FBC).
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Biopharmx (BPMX)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Biopharmx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Biopharmx and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.