Aqua Power Systems Inc. (OTCMKTS:APSI – Get Rating)’s share price was up 13.3% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $0.27 and last traded at $0.26. Approximately 4,412 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 97% from the average daily volume of 144,386 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.23.
The business’s fifty day moving average price is $0.28 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.27.
About Aqua Power Systems (OTCMKTS:APSI)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aqua Power Systems (APSI)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Aqua Power Systems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aqua Power Systems and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.