Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 23rd. Alchemy Pay has a total market capitalization of $56.21 million and $12.68 million worth of Alchemy Pay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Alchemy Pay has traded 0.2% lower against the dollar. One Alchemy Pay coin can now be bought for about $0.0121 or 0.00000057 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $65.44 or 0.00310243 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.12 or 0.00081175 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.88 or 0.00070546 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00002083 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00004493 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0520 or 0.00000246 BTC.
- Bit Hotel (BTH) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000070 BTC.
About Alchemy Pay
According to CryptoCompare, “Alchemy is a cryptocurrency payment solution and technology provider in Asia Pacific that powers online and offline merchants. It's designed to be a fast, secure, and convenient hybrid crypto-fiat payment systems and solutions. “
Alchemy Pay Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Alchemy Pay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Alchemy Pay should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Alchemy Pay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Alchemy Pay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Alchemy Pay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.