TDK Co. (OTCMKTS:TTDKY – Get Rating)’s share price crossed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $32.81 and traded as low as $31.21. TDK shares last traded at $31.95, with a volume of 76,026 shares trading hands.
The company has a market cap of $12.10 billion, a P/E ratio of 8.06, a PEG ratio of 0.50 and a beta of 1.15. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $32.81 and its 200 day simple moving average is $35.99. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.34, a quick ratio of 1.06 and a current ratio of 1.48.
TDK (OTCMKTS:TTDKY – Get Rating) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, May 11th. The technology company reported $1.15 EPS for the quarter. The company had revenue of $3.47 billion for the quarter. TDK had a net margin of 9.32% and a return on equity of 14.50%. As a group, research analysts forecast that TDK Co. will post 2.95 earnings per share for the current year.
TDK Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, engages in manufacture and sale of electronic components in Japan, Europe, China, Asia, the Americas, and internationally. The company operates through four segments: Passive Components, Sensor Application Products, Magnetic Application Products, Energy Application Products, and Other segments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on TDK (TTDKY)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for TDK Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TDK and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.