Novacoin (NVC) traded 64.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on June 23rd. One Novacoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0166 or 0.00000080 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Novacoin has a market cap of $38,682.14 and $86.00 worth of Novacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Novacoin has traded up 57.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Unitech (UTC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004848 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $20,627.81 or 0.99646086 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.01 or 0.00038682 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00004764 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000905 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00001589 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.02 or 0.00024242 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004825 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000056 BTC.
Novacoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Novacoin is a hybrid scrypt Proof-of-Work + Proof-of-Stake based cryptocurrency operating with no central authority via peer-to-peer open source network. Novacoin has no hard cap except for the 2 billion coin max that has been entered for coding purposes; this can be lifted in the future if needed. “
Buying and Selling Novacoin
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Novacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Novacoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Novacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Novacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Novacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.