Newscrypto (NWC) traded up 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on June 23rd. Newscrypto has a market cap of $10.49 million and $1.27 million worth of Newscrypto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Newscrypto coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0698 or 0.00000333 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Newscrypto has traded down 0.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- JUMPN (JST) traded 54% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004765 BTC.
- CV SHOTS (CVSHOT) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.81 or 0.00108764 BTC.
- Sweet SOL (SSOL) traded up 600.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 25.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $82.90 or 0.00395334 BTC.
- Tari World (TARI) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.86 or 0.00075619 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00001589 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00002259 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00013908 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The heart of the newscrypto platform is the NWC token, a Stellar Lumen compliant token that underpins all transactions for the newscrypto network. It is used to bind continuously updated and verified technical, environmental and fundamental data from the blockchain to its corresponding product as information for Newscrypto users. To simplify, it carries out transfers of value within the ecosystem. As such, the token has both utility and value-transfer functions within the network of applications build on top of the platform. “
Newscrypto Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Newscrypto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Newscrypto should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Newscrypto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Newscrypto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Newscrypto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.