Libero Copper & Gold Co. (CVE:LBC – Get Rating) Director Ian Slater purchased 300,000 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, June 20th. The stock was purchased at an average price of C$0.29 per share, for a total transaction of C$86,100.00. Following the acquisition, the director now owns 2,500,000 shares in the company, valued at C$717,500.
Ian Slater also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, June 15th, Ian Slater purchased 200,000 shares of Libero Copper & Gold stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of C$0.39 per share, for a total transaction of C$77,000.00.
- On Wednesday, June 15th, Ian Slater bought 200,000 shares of Libero Copper & Gold stock. The shares were bought at an average price of C$0.39 per share, for a total transaction of C$77,000.00.
Shares of CVE:LBC opened at C$0.27 on Thursday. The business’s fifty day moving average price is C$0.53 and its two-hundred day moving average price is C$0.52. The stock has a market cap of C$16.83 million and a PE ratio of -1.06. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 6.16, a quick ratio of 4.06 and a current ratio of 4.29. Libero Copper & Gold Co. has a one year low of C$0.27 and a one year high of C$1.05.
Libero Copper & Gold Company Profile (Get Rating)
Libero Copper & Gold Corporation engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Canada, the United States, and Colombia. The company has an option to acquire a 100% interest in the Tomichi porphyry copper-molybdenum deposit located in the Tomichi Mining District, Gunnison County, Southwestern Colorado; the Big Bulk Porphyry Gold-Copper property located in British Columbia, Canada; and the Big Red porphyry copper-gold property comprising 20 contiguous claims covering an area of 26,000 hectares in northwestern British Columbia.
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for Libero Copper & Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Libero Copper & Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.