Luvu Brands, Inc. (OTCMKTS:LUVU – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decline in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 100 shares, a decline of 91.7% from the April 30th total of 1,200 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 68,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
OTCMKTS:LUVU traded up $0.01 during mid-day trading on Friday, hitting $0.17. 9,000 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 41,707. Luvu Brands has a one year low of $0.12 and a one year high of $0.60. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.66, a current ratio of 1.24 and a quick ratio of 0.45. The business has a fifty day moving average price of $0.17 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.21. The company has a market cap of $12.91 million, a PE ratio of 17.02 and a beta of 2.29.
About Luvu Brands (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Luvu Brands (LUVU)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
Receive News & Ratings for Luvu Brands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Luvu Brands and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.