Monarch Mining Co. (TSE:GBAR – Get Rating)’s stock price was down 1% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as C$0.48 and last traded at C$0.50. Approximately 85,473 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 26% from the average daily volume of 67,857 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.50.
The company has a market cap of C$53.81 million and a P/E ratio of -7.73. The business has a fifty day moving average price of C$0.58 and a 200-day moving average price of C$0.66. The company has a quick ratio of 0.65, a current ratio of 1.72 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 24.11.
About Monarch Mining (TSE:GBAR)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
Receive News & Ratings for Monarch Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Monarch Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.