Methes Energies International Ltd. (OTCMKTS:MEIL – Get Rating) was the target of a large decline in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 4,600 shares, a decline of 68.5% from the April 30th total of 14,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 225,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:MEIL remained flat at $$0.07 during trading on Friday. Methes Energies International has a 1 year low of $0.04 and a 1 year high of $0.47. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $0.08 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.12.
Methes Energies International Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Methes Energies International (MEIL)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
Receive News & Ratings for Methes Energies International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Methes Energies International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.