Ilika plc (OTCMKTS:ILIKF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 60,500 shares, an increase of 210.3% from the April 30th total of 19,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 408,300 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.1 days.
ILIKF stock remained flat at $$0.78 during mid-day trading on Friday. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 169,476 shares, compared to its average volume of 216,546. The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $1.34 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $1.74. Ilika has a 52-week low of $0.65 and a 52-week high of $2.99.
About Ilika (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ilika (ILIKF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
Receive News & Ratings for Ilika Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ilika and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.