Shares of FT Cboe Vest U.S. Equity Deep Buffer ETF – March (BATS:DMAR – Get Rating) shot up 1.1% on Friday . The stock traded as high as $31.15 and last traded at $31.14. 28,852 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, The stock had previously closed at $30.81.
The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $31.52 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $31.62.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on FT Cboe Vest U.S. Equity Deep Buffer ETF – March (DMAR)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
Receive News & Ratings for FT Cboe Vest U.S. Equity Deep Buffer ETF - March Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FT Cboe Vest U.S. Equity Deep Buffer ETF - March and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.