BMO Low Volatility Canadian Equity ETF (TSE:ZLB – Get Rating) shot up 0.6% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $40.43 and last traded at $40.37. 30,257 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 62% from the average session volume of 79,243 shares. The stock had previously closed at $40.12.
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $41.03 and a 200-day simple moving average of $40.58.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on BMO Low Volatility Canadian Equity ETF (ZLB)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
Receive News & Ratings for BMO Low Volatility Canadian Equity ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BMO Low Volatility Canadian Equity ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.