Jenoptik (OTCMKTS:JNPKF – Get Rating) had its price objective trimmed by Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft from €30.00 ($31.91) to €25.00 ($26.60) in a report published on Thursday morning, The Fly reports. The firm currently has a hold rating on the stock.
OTCMKTS JNPKF opened at $22.05 on Thursday. The stock’s fifty day moving average is $32.28 and its two-hundred day moving average is $34.61. Jenoptik has a fifty-two week low of $22.05 and a fifty-two week high of $34.84.
About Jenoptik (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Jenoptik (JNPKF)
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Jenoptik Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Jenoptik and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.