iShares Core MSCI Total International Stock ETF (NYSEARCA:IXUS – Get Rating)’s share price rose 0.2% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $61.65 and last traded at $61.42. Approximately 2,912,636 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 21% from the average daily volume of 3,709,161 shares. The stock had previously closed at $61.29.
The business has a 50 day moving average price of $63.70 and a 200 day moving average price of $67.43.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares Core MSCI Total International Stock ETF (IXUS)
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
Receive News & Ratings for iShares Core MSCI Total International Stock ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares Core MSCI Total International Stock ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.