Highland Copper Company Inc. (CVE:HI – Get Rating) was down 12.5% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as C$0.11 and last traded at C$0.11. Approximately 161,000 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 45% from the average daily volume of 111,239 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.12.
The firm has a market cap of C$88.36 million and a P/E ratio of 2.61. The firm’s fifty day moving average is C$0.14 and its two-hundred day moving average is C$0.13. The company has a quick ratio of 17.08, a current ratio of 17.14 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 156.61.
About Highland Copper (CVE:HI)
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Highland Copper Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Highland Copper and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.