Global X Conscious Companies ETF (NYSEARCA:KRMA – Get Rating)’s stock price rose 1% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as $28.32 and last traded at $28.17. Approximately 6,017 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 89% from the average daily volume of 55,274 shares. The stock had previously closed at $27.90.
The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $30.37 and its 200 day simple moving average is $31.89.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Global X Conscious Companies ETF (KRMA)
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
Receive News & Ratings for Global X Conscious Companies ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Global X Conscious Companies ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.