First Trust Dorsey Wright International Focus 5 ETF (NYSEARCA:IFV – Get Rating) shares rose 0.9% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as $19.79 and last traded at $19.79. Approximately 41,361 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 33% from the average daily volume of 31,057 shares. The stock had previously closed at $19.62.
The company’s fifty day moving average price is $20.21 and its 200-day moving average price is $21.60.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust Dorsey Wright International Focus 5 ETF (IFV)
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust Dorsey Wright International Focus 5 ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust Dorsey Wright International Focus 5 ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.