Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on May 27th. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Cash has traded down 9.3% against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin Cash has a market cap of $3.43 billion and approximately $2.69 billion worth of Bitcoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Cash coin can now be bought for about $179.78 or 0.00619884 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $29,001.53 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $48.67 or 0.00167807 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000829 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00004521 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.48 or 0.00015458 BTC.
- Bogged Finance (BOG) traded 19.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00001469 BTC.
- DAOBet (BET) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Uno Re (UNO) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0729 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Unbound (UNB) traded up 24.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- SafeBlast (BLAST) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
About Bitcoin Cash
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a hard forked version of the original Bitcoin. It is similar to bitcoin with regards to its protocol; Proof of Work SHA-256 hashing, 21,000,000 supply, same block times and reward system. However two main differences are the the blocksize limits, as of August 2017 Bitcoin has a 1MB blocksize limit whereas BCH proposes 8MB blocks. Bitcoin Cash is a proposal from the viaBTC mining pool and the Bitmain mining group to carry out a UAHF (User Activated Hard Fork) on August 1st 12:20 pm UTC. They rejected the agreed consensus (aka BIP-91 or SegWit2x) and have decided to fork the original Bitcoin blockchain and create this new version called “Bitcoin Cash”. Bitcoin Cash can be claimed by BTC owners who have their private keys or store their Bitcoins on a service that will split BCH for the customer. On November 15, 2020, Bitcoin Cash experienced a scheduled upgrade. Bitcoin Cash developers from various full node projects changed the Difficulty Adjustment Algorithm (DAA) to a new DAA called ‘aserti3-2d‘ (or ‘ASERT’ for short). Blockchain data provided by: Blockchair (Main Source), WhatToMine (Block Time only) “
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Cash
Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Cash using US dollars directly can do so using Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.