LON:RUA opened at GBX 40 ($0.49) on Thursday. RUA Life Sciences has a fifty-two week low of GBX 38.85 ($0.48) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 168 ($2.07). The stock has a market capitalization of £8.87 million and a P/E ratio of -3.85. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 5.20, a quick ratio of 5.93 and a current ratio of 6.12. The company’s 50-day simple moving average is GBX 46.98 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 72.48.
RUA Life Sciences Company Profile (Get Rating)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/16 – 5/20
- 3 Retailers That Defied First Quarter Headwinds
- Rapid7: Could Be Profitable in FY 2022 Despite Bear Market
- Will John Deere’s Earnings Help to Calm the Markets?
- Lowe’s Companies Has Not Bottomed
Receive News & Ratings for RUA Life Sciences Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for RUA Life Sciences and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.