PAID Network (PAID) traded down 5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on May 23rd. During the last week, PAID Network has traded down 8.2% against the US dollar. One PAID Network coin can now be purchased for $0.0727 or 0.00000239 BTC on exchanges. PAID Network has a market cap of $6.04 million and $139,037.00 worth of PAID Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded up 217.2% against the dollar and now trades at $11,973.06 or 0.39424769 BTC.
- JUMPN (JST) traded up 517.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00007280 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003290 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00001404 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00001813 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $149.25 or 0.00491445 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.64 or 0.00035050 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00008533 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0765 or 0.00000252 BTC.
About PAID Network
According to CryptoCompare, “PAID Network is a business toolkit, encompassing SMART Agreements, escrow, reputation-scoring, dispute arbitration and resolution, as well as DeFi tools such as insurance, borrowing and lending. PAID aims to take the lawyers out of legal contracts, making simple, easy-to-use SMART Agreements available for users. “
Buying and Selling PAID Network
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PAID Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PAID Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PAID Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PAID Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PAID Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.