WOWswap (WOW) traded up 3.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 21st. WOWswap has a market cap of $1.32 million and approximately $3,001.00 worth of WOWswap was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, WOWswap has traded 3.4% lower against the US dollar. One WOWswap coin can now be bought for $2.29 or 0.00007772 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded up 66.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3,740.15 or 0.12708747 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003393 BTC.
- JUMPN (JST) traded 432.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00001582 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001406 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00001795 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $147.16 or 0.00500050 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54,156.17 or 1.84018396 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.94 or 0.00033769 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00008800 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Wownero is a privacy-centric memecoin that was fairly launched on April 1, 2018 with no pre-mine. Wownero is a cross between Monero and Doge, but it is deflationary with a finite supply of 184 million coins emitted over 50 years. Wownero is the first project to adopt a CPU-friendly proof-of-work based on RandomX, which utilizes a virtual machine to execute randomly generated programs to achieve ASIC resistance. “
WOWswap Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WOWswap directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WOWswap should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase WOWswap using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WOWswap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WOWswap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.