Rai Reflex Index (RAI) traded down 0.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 21st. One Rai Reflex Index coin can currently be purchased for approximately $3.00 or 0.00010210 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Rai Reflex Index has traded 1.6% lower against the dollar. Rai Reflex Index has a total market capitalization of $32.75 million and approximately $299,416.00 worth of Rai Reflex Index was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded up 68.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3,829.62 or 0.13016211 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003395 BTC.
- JUMPN (JST) traded 413.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00001591 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001407 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00001796 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $147.01 or 0.00499653 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $54,191.39 or 1.84186871 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.96 or 0.00033846 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00008814 BTC.
About Rai Reflex Index
According to CryptoCompare, “Reflexer is a platform where anyone can use their crypto collateral to issue reflex indexes. Reflex indexes are stable assets that are not pegged to anything. RAI is a non pegged, ETH backed stable asset. It is useful as more “stable” collateral for other DeFi protocols (compared to ETH or BTC) or as a stable asset with an embedded interest rate. “
Buying and Selling Rai Reflex Index
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rai Reflex Index directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rai Reflex Index should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rai Reflex Index using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rai Reflex Index Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rai Reflex Index and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.