Separately, National Bank Financial reduced their target price on NanoXplore from C$10.00 to C$8.00 in a research note on Wednesday.
NNXPF opened at $2.53 on Wednesday. NanoXplore has a 1-year low of $1.80 and a 1-year high of $7.26. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $2.95 and its 200 day simple moving average is $4.05.
NanoXplore Inc, a graphene company, manufactures and supplies graphene powder for use in industrial markets. It offers graphene-based solutions, including GrapheneBlack powder and graphene-enhanced masterbatch pellets. The company also provides standard and custom graphene-enhanced plastic and composite products to customers in transportation, packaging, electronics, and other industrial sectors.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NanoXplore (NNXPF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/16 – 5/20
- 3 Retailers That Defied First Quarter Headwinds
- Will John Deere’s Earnings Help to Calm the Markets?
- Rapid7: Could Be Profitable in FY 2022 Despite Bear Market
- Lowe’s Companies Has Not Bottomed
Receive News & Ratings for NanoXplore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NanoXplore and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.