MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 21st. One MimbleWimbleCoin coin can now be purchased for $3.08 or 0.00010472 BTC on popular exchanges. MimbleWimbleCoin has a total market capitalization of $33.39 million and approximately $635.00 worth of MimbleWimbleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, MimbleWimbleCoin has traded 25.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $57.50 or 0.00195446 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00006691 BTC.
- Immutable X (IMX) traded up 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00003355 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000470 BTC.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001405 BTC.
- TOR (TOR) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003396 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $409.51 or 0.00754320 BTC.
- Inverse Finance (INV) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $115.71 or 0.00393271 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00001346 BTC.
- Rainmaker Games (RAIN) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000453 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “With a provable supply cap of 20,000,000, MWC is a scarce pure proof of work Mimblewimble based coin designed to enable greater network scalability, privacy and fungibility than legacy blockchain protocols. All transactions on the base layer use Greg Maxwell's Coin Join with his Confidential Transactions and signature aggregation. Three main properties of MWC transactions increase their privacy. All transactions on the base layer are CoinJoined with Confidential Transactions and signature aggregation. Consequently, there are no addresses, transaction amounts or intermediary inputs and outputs in blocks and all transactions are indistinguishable from one another. “
MimbleWimbleCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MimbleWimbleCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MimbleWimbleCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MimbleWimbleCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MimbleWimbleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MimbleWimbleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.