Horizen (ZEN) traded up 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 21st. Horizen has a market capitalization of $251.50 million and approximately $18.94 million worth of Horizen was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Horizen has traded down 0.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Horizen coin can now be bought for approximately $20.27 or 0.00068886 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $103.71 or 0.00352505 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.59 or 0.00063181 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00002388 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00005900 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0856 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- Bit Hotel (BTH) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 37.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000011 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Horizen is an inclusive ecosystem where everyone is empowered and rewarded for their contributions. Horizen’s massively scalable platform enables businesses and developers to quickly and affordably create their own public or private blockchains utilizing the largest node network in the industry. Horizen’s Sidechain SDK provides all necessary components for easy and fast deployment of a fully customizable blockchain. Horizen's native cryptocurrency, ZEN, is a mineable PoW coin currently trading on exchanges including Bittrex, Binance, and Changelly. ZEN is integrated on major wallets including Horizen's flagship app, Sphere by Horizen, a multifunctional wallet that serves as an interface with most Horizen products and services. Zendoo – Horizen’s revolutionary sidechain and scaling solution.The Zendoo sidechain platform enables businesses and developers to affordably and quickly create real-world blockchain applications on Horizen’s fully distributed, secure, and privacy-preserving architecture.Zendoo extends the Horizen network from a cryptocurrency to a privacy-preserving platform that scales for commercial applications. Zendoo is designed to be completely decentralized without the need to rely on pre-defined trusted parties – it solves the biggest problems in applying blockchain solutions to real-world use cases: Scalability and Flexibility, Decentralization, Privacy and Auditability. ZenNodes – Horizen has the largest node networks in the industry with a multi-tiered node system. Horizen’s massive and geographically dispersed node network improves the scalability, reliability, security and speed of the network. Horizen’s node infrastructure supports the public main blockchain as well as a large number of sidechains. Each node is rewarded for supporting the network. All Horizen Node Operators receive 10% of the block reward. Mining ZEN – ZEN is a proof-of-work, equihash-based cryptocurrency and is available to mine. We use the APIs from https://explorer.horizen.io/ and https://zen.tokenview.com to present the updated values from the table above “
Buying and Selling Horizen
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Horizen directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Horizen should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Horizen using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Horizen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Horizen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.