Hacken Token (HAI) traded 6% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on May 21st. One Hacken Token coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0228 or 0.00000078 BTC on exchanges. Hacken Token has a market cap of $10.84 million and approximately $1.03 million worth of Hacken Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Hacken Token has traded 6.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded up 65.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3,774.66 or 0.12876213 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003407 BTC.
- JUMPN (JST) traded up 432.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00001686 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001407 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00001798 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $147.72 or 0.00503897 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $54,111.82 or 1.84587570 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.00 or 0.00034126 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00008834 BTC.
Hacken Token Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Hacken was founded in 2017 in Kyiv, Ukraine by security specialists and hackers to deliver cybersecurity solutions to companies and individuals. Now Hacken is a cybersecurity consulting company with an essential focus on blockchain security. Hacken Cybersecurity Services is a part of Hacken Group, including CER.live, HackenAI, and HackenProof. Hacken’s HAI Token is a native utility token that powers virtually all of the activities within the Hacken Ecosystem. The Hacken Token can be used for discounted HackenAI subscription fees, acquisition of Hacken Club membership, and even purchasing corporate and crypto exchanges cybersecurity services within the Hacken Ecosystem. The original HKN ERC-20 token has now been converted into HAI and is no longer tradable on cryptocurrency exchanges. To swap ERC20 HKN into HAI, please follow the instructions here. “
Buying and Selling Hacken Token
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hacken Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hacken Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Hacken Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hacken Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hacken Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.