Fusion (FSN) traded up 1.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 21st. Fusion has a market cap of $21.80 million and approximately $605,962.00 worth of Fusion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Fusion has traded 17% higher against the dollar. One Fusion coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.30 or 0.00001035 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- RSK Smart Bitcoin (RBTC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $29,477.48 or 1.00374539 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded down 63.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- Super Bitcoin (SBTC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00001797 BTC.
Fusion Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Fusion is an ERC-20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain. The FSN token is an essential component of all the tools available in the Fusion ecosystem. FSN tokens enable access to the entire suite of features and financial transactions on the network. The Fusion MainNet went live on June 2019, in the short/medium term Fusion tokens will exist in various states to maximize access to liquidity and to provide flexibility for token holders. Token holders can seamlessly swap between native MainNet FSN, ERC20 FSN and later BEP2 FSN using Fusion’s Token Swap mechanism and Asset Gateway. Importantly, the total supply of FSN tokens will remain constant. FSN explorer “
Fusion Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fusion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fusion should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Fusion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fusion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fusion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.