Dash (DASH) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 21st. In the last week, Dash has traded 5.1% lower against the dollar. Dash has a market capitalization of $611.22 million and approximately $117.33 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dash coin can now be bought for approximately $56.94 or 0.00194214 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Secret (SCRT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00006701 BTC.
- Immutable X (IMX) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00003312 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000482 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00010487 BTC.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001406 BTC.
- TOR (TOR) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003419 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $409.51 or 0.00754320 BTC.
- Inverse Finance (INV) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $112.89 or 0.00385102 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00001346 BTC.
- Rainmaker Games (RAIN) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000454 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “
Dash is an open-source blockchain and cryptocurrency focused on offering a fast, cheap global payments network that is decentralized in nature. According to the project’s white paper, Dash seeks to improve upon Bitcoin (BTC) by providing stronger privacy and faster transactions.
Dash, whose name comes from “digital cash,” was launched in January 2014 as a fork of Litecoin (LTC). Since going live, Dash has grown to include features such as a two-tier network with incentivized nodes, including “masternodes,” and decentralized project governance; InstantSend, which allows for instantly settled payments; ChainLocks, which makes the Dash blockchain instantly immutable; and PrivateSend, which offers additional optional privacy for transactions.
Buying and Selling Dash
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.