Poseidon Network (QQQ) traded 28.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on May 14th. Poseidon Network has a total market cap of $13.20 million and $199,469.00 worth of Poseidon Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Poseidon Network has traded down 21.3% against the US dollar. One Poseidon Network coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0060 or 0.00000020 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00001203 BTC.
- Obyte (GBYTE) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $13.09 or 0.00043848 BTC.
- VITE (VITE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- IoT Chain (ITC) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- HYCON (HYC) traded 23% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TrustNote (TTT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
About Poseidon Network
According to CryptoCompare, “Products of the Poseidon Network are positioned as a worldwide decentralized P2P infrastructure, including: Decentralized CDN, Distributed Storage, Distributed Content Delivering, TEE…etc. The POSEIDON NETWORK is the world's first CDN hybrid blockchain application platform, which is built on the concept of Internet of Things.The Poseidon Network runs on a dual-token system: Security token – PSD, and utility token – QQQ. The PSD token is anchored to the real value of POSEIDON NETWORK mainnet including all of the devices – NAS, desktops, mobiles, IoTs…etc – and network resources – bandwidth, storage, computations…etc. If you own PSD token, you own some duty and rights to the mainnet, likewise, legal citizen in the world of Poseidon Network. It means that, you have the right to vote or, even more, amend the law, which are smart contracts in this case, on governance layer. The QQQ is the utility token of the Poseidon Network platform. “
Buying and Selling Poseidon Network
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Poseidon Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Poseidon Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Poseidon Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Poseidon Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Poseidon Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.