Speedy Hire Plc (LON:SDY – Get Rating)’s share price hit a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as GBX 45.50 ($0.56) and last traded at GBX 46.02 ($0.57), with a volume of 1742555 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at GBX 47.55 ($0.59).
The company has a current ratio of 0.94, a quick ratio of 0.87 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 56.30. The company’s 50 day moving average is GBX 51.05 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 57.35. The company has a market capitalization of £242.54 million and a P/E ratio of 16.88.
Speedy Hire Company Profile (LON:SDY)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Speedy Hire Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Speedy Hire and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.