Powertap Hydrogen Capital Corp. (OTCMKTS:MOTNF – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 10,200 shares, an increase of 108.2% from the April 15th total of 4,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 46,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.2 days.
OTCMKTS:MOTNF traded up $0.01 during trading hours on Friday, hitting $0.17. 104,430 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 58,287. Powertap Hydrogen Capital has a fifty-two week low of $0.13 and a fifty-two week high of $1.34. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $0.22 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.29.
About Powertap Hydrogen Capital (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Powertap Hydrogen Capital (MOTNF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Powertap Hydrogen Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Powertap Hydrogen Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.