Forwardly Inc. (OTCMKTS:FORW – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 300 shares, an increase of 200.0% from the April 15th total of 100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 1,277,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Shares of FORW traded up $0.00 during mid-day trading on Friday, hitting $0.03. 284,413 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 1,096,477. Forwardly has a 1-year low of $0.02 and a 1-year high of $0.32. The company has a 50 day moving average of $0.04 and a 200-day moving average of $0.06.
About Forwardly (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Forwardly (FORW)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Forwardly Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Forwardly and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.