Permission Coin (ASK) traded 1.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on May 14th. Permission Coin has a total market capitalization of $16.95 million and approximately $143,128.00 worth of Permission Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Permission Coin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0010 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, Permission Coin has traded 8.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003364 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00001412 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00001737 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $160.35 or 0.00540025 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $61,903.37 or 2.08483132 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.92 or 0.00036779 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Mad Viking Games (MVG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00004759 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00008490 BTC.
Permission Coin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ASK is a cryptocurrency that enables permission advertising for eCommerce. ASK coins make it easy for the users to securely grant permission and monetize their data across a decentralized eCommerce ecosystem. “
Buying and Selling Permission Coin
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Permission Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Permission Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Permission Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Permission Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Permission Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.