Shares of Pan Global Resources Inc. (CVE:PGZ – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week low on Thursday . The stock traded as low as C$0.45 and last traded at C$0.47, with a volume of 306000 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at C$0.50.
The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of C$0.67 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$0.71. The company has a market capitalization of C$93.02 million and a PE ratio of -9.23. The company has a current ratio of 14.40, a quick ratio of 14.33 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.05.
Pan Global Resources Company Profile (CVE:PGZ)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Pan Global Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pan Global Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.