DIAGNOS Inc. (OTCMKTS:DGNOF – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 4,700 shares, a growth of 176.5% from the April 15th total of 1,700 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 1,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 4.3 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:DGNOF remained flat at $$0.15 during mid-day trading on Friday. DIAGNOS has a 12-month low of $0.15 and a 12-month high of $0.52. The business’s 50 day moving average price is $0.19 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.25.
DIAGNOS Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on DIAGNOS (DGNOF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for DIAGNOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DIAGNOS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.