Boson Protocol (BOSON) traded 6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on May 14th. Over the last seven days, Boson Protocol has traded 38% lower against the U.S. dollar. Boson Protocol has a market cap of $32.53 million and $3.26 million worth of Boson Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Boson Protocol coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.41 or 0.00001387 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $59.32 or 0.00202164 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00006235 BTC.
- Immutable X (IMX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00002743 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000473 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00014190 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $409.51 or 0.00754320 BTC.
- Inverse Finance (INV) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $88.03 or 0.00300025 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00000990 BTC.
- Rainmaker Games (RAIN) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000511 BTC.
- TOR (TOR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003400 BTC.
About Boson Protocol
According to CryptoCompare, “BosonCoin is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency using the X11 hashing algorithm. BosonCoin is named after the Boson, a subatomic particle, such as a photon, that has zero or integral spin and follows the statistical description given by S. N. Bose and Einstein. “
Buying and Selling Boson Protocol
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Boson Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Boson Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Boson Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Boson Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Boson Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.