BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc. (OTCMKTS:NCBDY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decline in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 3,900 shares, a decline of 70.9% from the April 15th total of 13,400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 57,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Shares of NCBDY stock traded up 1.05 during trading hours on Friday, reaching 33.20. 63,000 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 42,657. BANDAI NAMCO has a 12-month low of 31.15 and a 12-month high of 42.58. The stock’s 50-day moving average is 36.00.
BANDAI NAMCO Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on BANDAI NAMCO (NCBDY)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for BANDAI NAMCO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BANDAI NAMCO and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.